Friday, August 10, 2007

Winter Collection

In the last week I have received 4 shipments of beads and can't wait to get started creating my winter collections....
There will be three collections for Winter...
1. The Frost bite Collection
2. The Ebony Colletion
3. The Fashionista Collection

Here are a few tidbits of info about my new collections...
The Frostbite collection will feature pieces that are white and a variety of colours.

The Ebony collection will feature pieces that are black and charcoal with a variety of colours infused into the designs.

The Fashionista collection will be a collection that I feature each season, containing the seasons hottest colours and trends.
Fashionista will contain semi-precious and glass beads... there will be a variety of pieces that contain the same beads with a little different twist.

The Winter collections will be revealed by September 15th!
But new pieces will be added to the collection throughout the winter months...
I will be completing my sneak peak later this month.

I have a magic "hit" number that will be receiving a necklace from the winter collection so check out my blog and leave your comments...I will reveal the lucky winner on September 1st. I will mail you a one of a kind piece for you to enjoy! But you have to leave comments to be entered into the contest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see the new collection!
I love the pieces I bought at the Fringe!
Carla